Search for Awesomeness

Pages

Friday 23 December 2016

First Post!

Hi, I'm Liv and this is my first ever blog post on my first ever blog, "Photos and Fairy Lights"!
I am an average girl who loves photography, loses hairbands and has an obsession with fairy lights. 
I have a collie cross spaniel called Milly;

A guinea pig called Caramel;


And a horse called Tilly who I share with my mum.

This blog is going to be about my life, photography, food, crafts and much more. As an average girl, I have many feelings bubbling up inside me and although I write a diary, I want to share my thoughts, photos, recipes and crafts with the world.

I currently use the Nikon P610 and I love it! I would definitely recommend it to beginners, everyday photographers and even professionals!
Christmas is right around the corner and I can't wait! I might write a post about what I got up to on Christmas day if you would like to see that!

If you have read this then thank you so much and keep checking back for new posts soon or you can follow via email on the sidebar. Also, what are you most excited about for Christmas? Let me know in the comments.

Much love,
Liv xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment